A full-time opportunity exists for an experienced chemical blender/compounder manufacturing a wide range of liquid and powder detergent chemicals.
The role involves:
- Working closely with the Operations Planner to meet production demands.
- Working as part of a small production team which occasionally has to help in other areas of the warehouse.
- Hands-on weighing, blending and packaging of products as required.
- In process QC testing.
- Attention to detail to ensure a high quality of product is produced every time.
- Record keeping and housekeeping.
A suitable applicant will have:
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role in the detergent chemical manufacturing industry.
- A current fork hoist license.
- Good attention to detail and accuracy.
- A track record as a team player with positive working relationships and a can-do attitude.
- A proven track record of good attendance.
Please note: your application will only be considered and correspondence be entered into, if your experience meets the above requirements. This position is available immediately, so you must be legally entitled to work and reside in New Zealand already.
In return for the above skills and experience, you will enjoy a competitive pay package including benefits, free parking, and a great team environment. To apply, please contact Tara Welsh at firstname.lastname@example.org.
National Sales Manager
- Kiwi owned and operated company
- Great culture, friendly people and good working environment
- Competitive package with staff benefits
An opportunity has arisen for a talented Sales Manager with experience in this industry. We are looking for a person who has a passion for and history of finding and developing new business whilst simultaneously nurturing and growing existing business.
The role involves:
- Providing leadership, coaching and support to a small but growing national sales team.
- Understanding the various distribution channels, customer industries, and technical capabilities of the extensive product range.
- Proactively identifying and converting new business opportunities both within existing accounts, but also finding new business that fits with the strategic vision and company’s core strengths.
- Providing outstanding service and support to an established portfolio of existing customers.
- Educating customers on the effective use of product and equipment, and contributing to product development.
- Experience with budgeting and forecasting, and the ability to utilize data to target sales activities.
- Contributing to the overall success of the Company as part of the Leadership Team.
This role would suit an experienced Sales Manager who has previously looked after large end user customers, with experience in ware-wash, housekeeping, laundry, commercial cleaning, industrial cleaning and/or food service. It offers plenty of scope and variety, with no two days the same and an interesting mix of customers and industries.
In addition to the above, the ideal candidate will have:
- A passion for finding new business opportunities; qualifying and prioritizing them, and converting them into long term happy customers.
- A track record of successfully nurturing and growing existing business.
- An effective leadership style with the ability to develop and retain a successful and happy team.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to inspire and relate to people at all levels.
- A high level of professionalism and a track record of positive working relationships and delighted customers. A team player approach.
- A strong organization and time management skills, with good attention to detail.
- A “can do” attitude and the desire to make a positive difference.
- An aptitude for working with numbers; creating and working with Excel spreadsheets.
- A minimum of intermediate level computer skills generally. Experience with SAP and a CRM system would be an advantage.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an innovative and growing team. To apply, please contact Tara Welsh at email@example.com.